Precision cast from hard alloy for maximum accuracy. Bullets are available in a range of diameters for a perfect match for each individual firearm.
- 6% Antimony
- 2% Tin
- 92% Lead
- Saeco Hardness: 8-10
- Brinell Hardness: 14-16
- Meister produces many of their bullets with either smokeless-powder lubricant or black-powder lubricant (SPG).
- SPG-lubed bullets are specifically designed for use with black powder, but they may be used with smokeless powder.
- Bullets which are not SPG-lubed should not be used with black powder.
- Product description will list SPG lubricant if the bullets contain it.
- If the product description does not list a lubricant, then those bullets are for use with smokeless powder only.
Bullet Caliber 45 Caliber Diameter 0.458 Inches Grain Weight 300 Grains Quantity 1000 Bullet Bullet Style Flat Nose Lead Free No Cannelure No Bullet Coating Non-Coated Sectional Density 0.204
There are no reviews yet.