Federal Premium Terminal Ascent component bullets’ bonded construction fuels deep penetration on close targets, while the patented Slipstream polymer tip initiates expansion at velocities 200 fps lower than comparable designs. The bullet’s long, sleek profile offers an extremely high ballistic coefficient, and its AccuChannel groove technology improves accuracy and minimizes drag. Now available in a full selection bullet weights and diameters for loading the most popular long-range cartridges. This is not loaded ammunition.
- Match-grade long-range accuracy in a bonded hunting bullet
- Extremely high ballistic coefficient
- Exclusive Slipstream polymer tip helps flatten trajectories and initiate low-velocity expansion
- Less wind drift and drop
- AccuChannel groove technology minimizes drag
- Copper shank and bonded lead core retain weight for deep penetration at any range
|Bullet Caliber||7mm, 284 Caliber|
|Grain Weight||175 Grains|
|Bullet Style||Bonded Polymer Tip Boat Tail|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
There are no reviews yet.